Entrepreneurship Central PA Conference 2012
The college hosted the event Nov. 20 at its Collegiate Performing Arts Center.
The keynote address was given by Jack Uldrich, futurist and author of "Jump the Curve: 50 Essential Strategies to Help Your Company Stay Ahead of Emerging Technologies." (A video of his presentation is available to watch below.)
Other presenters included:
• Jeffrey Witmer, coach/owner of ActionCOACH
• Dan Schwab, co-president of D&H Distributing
• Gary Stewart Jr., president of Stewart Properties and director of Stewart Cos.
• Wendy Yuengling Baker, administrative officer of D.G. Yuengling & Son Inc.
• York College assistant professors Benjamin Neve and Andrew Sumutka
• Jim Adams, founder of Cumberland Distribution and Cumberland Logistics
• Michael Pavone, president and CEO of Pavone
• Steven Wand, president and CEO of Alcoil Inc.
Want to sponsor the 2013 event? Contact Nate Tile at email@example.com or call (717) 236-4300.
Other questions about the program? Contact Nicole Morgan, events coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 236-4300.