Photoshop Blending Techniques presented by Central Penn Adobe User Group (CPAUG)
Monday, Mar. 25, 2013
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
East Shore Area Library - Rooms A & B 4501 Ethel St Harrisburg, PA 17109 Directions
David Lambert, CPAUG Co-Manager, will explore the various Adobe Photoshop blending options and break them down into categories and show how to use them to create sophisticated effects and seamless compositions.
A few of the secrets you'll learn:
- How to use various blend modes such as Hard Mix, Pin Light and more..
- Create double-exposure effects
- Correct skin tones
- Work with the luminance sliders
- Creating type that inverts any background and more!!!
Raffle Prizes: Everyone in attendence will recieve one free ticket for our raffle drawing at the end of the event. You could win....
- Free Skillsoft training for a year from our sponsor TrainUp.com
- 1-Month subscription to the PluralSight.com online developer training library of over 350 video courses
- Tech books from Taylor & Francis Publishing
- Tech books from O'Reily Press
Cookies, Soda & Bottled Water Provided:
We’ll be providing cookies, soda & bottled water at this event thanks to the proceeds from the CPAUG Amazon.com affiliate link program.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
This event is not sponsored by the Dauphin County Library System.
Central Penn Adobe User Group (CPAUG)
This event is free to attend.
Event Website: http://psblending.eventbrite.com Online Registration Available: Yes
Megan Fister email@example.com Phone: (717) 884-8840